This is a very easy, tasty, quick and dirty recipe. Not much else to say 😉
- Dijon mustard
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 white onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheese (swiss, mozzarella, or cheddar suggested)
- Preheat oven to 450. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment, or spray well with Pam.
- In large bowl, combine turkey, breadcrumbs, egg, onion, cheese and a nice seasoning of S/P.
- In a small bowl, combine approximately 1/2 cup ketchup, 3 tbsp. mustard, and 1 tbsp. honey. I did this by taste, so adjust measurements based on the honey mustard flavor you like.
- Form turkey into a large loaf (or you can do two small loaves) and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 20-30 minutes until cooked through, rotating the baking sheet half-way through.