I’m the type of person that always eats dessert. Every night I need something sweet after dinner, which is why I could never diet. However, I do try to eat fruit as my dessert several times a week. Through traveling I’ve noticed that other countries are very skilled at having lovely fruit dishes for dessert. This is an easy one that I love after any Asian-inspired meal. Enjoy!
- 4 large bananas
- 1 can lite coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. superfine sugar
- Juice from half an orange
- Shredded fresh mint
- Peel the bananas and cut into short chunks.
- Place in a large saucepan with the coconut milk and sugar.
- Simmer for 5 minutes until hot. Stir in the orange juice and remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with fresh mint and serve immediately.
Recipe source: Original
Time: 10 minutes