This is a great Thai-inspired recipe that is full of flavor, healthy, and low-calorie. Pairs perfectly with the bananas in coconut milk dessert recipe.
- 2 salmon fillets or steaks
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp. Thai red curry paste
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 lime
- 1 pkg. frozen edamame
- Jasmine rice
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Start your rice. Cut two pieces of parchment large enough to fold your fillets in.
- Mix the garlic, ginger, curry paste, sugar, and fish sauce. Place a fillet in the middle of each piece of parchment and spread the paste over the fish. Sprinkle with lime juice.
- Wrap the parchment (see this recipe for tips) and cook for about 10-15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillet. Be careful not to overcook.
- While the fish cooks, boil water and cook the edamame.
- Serve the fish with rice and edamame, garnished with lime slices and soy sauce for dipping the edamame.
Recipe Source: Original
Time: 25 minutes