A simply perfect green salad, full of fresh spring flavor …
- 1/2 pd snow peas
- 5 radishes
- 1.5 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- Fresh mint, cut into thin ribbons
- Boil salted water. Prepare a large bowl with ice water.
- Boil the snow peas for one minute, drain, and immediately plunge in the ice water bath.
- Drain and cut the snow peas on the diagonal into 1-inch pieces and place in a bowl.
- Thinly slice the radishes, then cut into strips. Add to the bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, oil, and vinegar and pour over the salad.
- Add the fresh mint and toss.
Recipe Source: Adapted from the Williams-Sonoma New Flavors for Vegetable Cookbook
Time: 15 minutes