Another quick and healthy weeknight recipe for two …
- About 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- Chopped parsley
- Olive oil
- 2 skinless salmon fillets
- Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon, sliced, optional
Wine suggestion: Light, fresh Pinot Grigio.
Serving suggestion: steamed broccoli or roast asparagus; brown rice.
- Preheat oven to 450. Line a baking sheet with foil and place salmon on sheet.
- Season with S/P and spread top of fillets with a generous amount of Dijon mustard.
- Mix crumbs and a generous amount of chopped parsley in a bowl and top fillets with breadcrumb mixture. Press gently to adhere. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast until salmon is cooked through, about 10 minutes. Try not to overcook your salmon!
- Serve immediately with sliced lemon.
Recipe source: Adapted from a Martha Stewart recipe.
Time: 20 minutes.