Fast, easy, and healthy … if you like these, check out my 30 minutes (or less) chicken tacos.
- 1 pound, boneless, skinless tilapia fillets (preferably US farmed)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 5 dashes Tabasco green pepper sauce
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1/2 small head red cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Fresh lime and cilantro for garnish
- Heat broiler with rack in highest position. Rinse fish and pat dry. Place on a rimmed baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Season with S/P. Broil about 5 minutes until the fish is browned on top and cooked through.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream and Tabasco green pepper sauce. Heat your tortillas by wrapping in damp paper towels and microwaving about 30 seconds. Spread the warm tortillas with the sour cream sauce.
- Using a fork, flake the fish and divide among the tortillas. Top with cabbage, onion, avocado, and cilantro. Serve with fresh lime to squeeze over the tacos.
Recipe source: Original
Time: 30 minutes (or less)