Mini desserts are perfect.
Perfect for those that like just a taste.
Perfect for those that like more than just a taste.
Perfect for adding variety like cute assorted toppings.
I love this recipe because it’s fairly easy and by customizing the toppings you can use the same recipe for a variety of occasions. Add sprinkles for birthdays. Strawberries for summer. Candy hearts for Valentine’s Day. You get the point.
For the “frosting” I used the new Philadelphia Indulgence in white and dark chocolate because I wanted a “sturdy” frosting that would hold up well when bringing them to work. This worked great, but they are very sweet (although they went very fast at work). If I were serving these at home, I would probably use fresh whipped cream. You can really get as creative as you like, or do my personal favorite and keep it plain Jane with no toppings … it is cheesecake after all and perfect on its own!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tbsp. sugar, divided
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix graham crumbs, 1 tbsp. sugar, and butter until blended; press onto the bottoms of 48 paper-lined mini muffin cups.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining sugar, and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Carefully spoon into cups, about 3/4 filled.
- Bake about 12 minutes, until centers are almost set. Cool completely and refrigerate a few hours to set. Decorate after cooling and setting completely.