However, the beautiful, plump, juicy, local peaches I’ve been getting have me thinking a lot about the blender and so I’ve been loving these smoothies. Whip yourself up one for breakfast or an afternoon snack before fresh peaches are gone!
Peach and Spinach Smoothie
Recipe Type: Beverage
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 10 mins
- 2 cups baby spinach (or regular spinach with thick stems removed), rinsed
- 2 fresh peaches, pitted and chopped
- A handful of ice cubes
- 1 cup almond milk (or your favorite milk)
- Hemp or flax seeds, optional to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Add more almond milk as needed to reach desired consistency. The peaches should add enough sweetness, but you can also add agave or honey if you like.
*I like to freeze small baggies of fresh spinach and use in my smoothies so I don’t need to add ice cubes. You can do the same and omit the ice cubes if you prefer. *I also add hemp and/or flax seeds to my smoothies for some extra health boost – you may want to try this easy way to add some vitamins to your smoothies.