Dear awesome blog reader,
I’d like to introduce you to my favorite grilled salmon recipe. Of all time. Sweet. Succulent. Savory. Juicy. All at the same time.
And did I mention healthy, quick, and easy? It’s that too.
You can thank me later.
Sincerely, Ashley (otherwise known as the quick & dirty cook 🙂 )
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 bunch cilantro, rinsed, dried, stems trimmed, and finely chopped
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- Vegetable oil for grill
- 6 skin-on salmon fillets (or one large fillet, about 2 pounds total)
- Combine mango, cilantro, red pepper flakes, olive oil, and lime juice. Season with S/P and set aside.
- Heat your grill to medium-high. Clean and lightly oil the hot grill. Season salmon with S/P and lightly brush with oil.
- Grill, skin side up, until salmon begins to turn opaque, about 4 to 6 minutes for individual pieces and 12-15 for a large fillet. Brush skin with oil and flip, cooking until opaque throughout. Transfer to a platter and spoon chimichurri over top. Serve immediately.