This is a truly simple vegan salad that is delicious on its own or mixed into a green salad. Makes a quick and easy lunch or dinner.
White Beans with Black Olive Vinaigrette
Recipe Type: Salad
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pitted black olives
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped parsley leaves
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cans cooked cannellini beans
- Lettuce, optional
- Mix together all ingredients from garlic to red pepper flakes in a large bowl. Season with S/P. Add the beans and toss gently to coat. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed. Serve atop lettuce or a tossed salad, or eat on its own.